Their blue eyes, their soft and silky coat, their rich color, their friendliness – what’s not to love? Ragdoll cats are distinctive within the cat family for their seemingly “dog-like” manners.
These cats are compassionate and often noted as being docile, with their name referring to their habit of falling limp in the arms of anyone who holds them – a trait found unusual among other cat breeds, who are often skittish and less affectionate.
They love greeting people, interacting with family, retrieving and playing with toys, and, best of all, snuggling up in bed whenever they please.
These fine felines are definitely unique in terms of their physical appearance and personality, so what’s better than to give your Ragdoll cat a unique cat name to match? It truly does come down to the blue point name and its meaning; it’s important to make sure that your Ragdoll cat’s name represents their enlightened aura and enhances their kind personality.
So, without further ado, here are 30 most famous Ragdoll names for cats and kittens that are sure to give your companion a new light with their interesting origins and meanings.
Female Ragdoll Cat Names
- Kailan – (English origin): keeper of the keys
- Gilah – (Hebrew origin): eternal joy
- Kesara – (Spanish origin): youthful
- Nudara – (Arabic origin): gold
- Ayasha – (Chippewa origin): little one
- Zadie – (English origin): princess
- Mairona – (Irish origin) bitter
- Cacia – (Irish origin): vigilant
- Forba – (Scottish origin): headstrong
- Raleigh – (unknown origin): blessing to earth
- Havalah – (Hebrew origin): life
- Darcell – (French origin): dark
- Cyrilla – (English origin): lady
- Seraphina – (Hebrew origin): burning fire
- Ophelie – (French origin): serpentine
Male Ragdoll Cat Names
- Renne – (French origin): to rise again.
- Colton – (English origin): from the dark town.
- Isadoro – (Spanish origin): strong gift.
- Amory – (English origin): brave, powerful.
- Bannan – (German origin): commander.
- Leveret – (French origin): young rabbit.
- Kagen – (Irish origin): thinker.
- Glyn – (Celtic origin): from the valley.
- Ashwyn – (English origin): spear friend.
- Micaiah – (Hebrew origin): who is like God.
- Berkeley – (Irish origin): birch tree meadow.
- Skipper – (English origin): captain.
- Pierrel – (English origin): little rock.
- Fionn – (Irish origin): handsome.
- Sittichai – (unknown origin): success
- Leonardo – After the ninja turtle.
- Copper – After the copper coloring of your cat.
- Tiger – a ferocious name for your little feline.
- Marble – This color is mostly associated with tabby cats.
- Night – It is common but popular among black kittens.