- Ease of Cleaning – 7/10
- Odor Control – 10/10
- Appearance – 10/10
- Construction – 4/10
- Price – 4/10
Overall Score: 7/10
You may love having your cat as an inside pet, but no one likes to clean up after their pets. To minimize the mess your feline friend leaves, you need to have the right litter box, and we’ll review one of the more notable ones here for you.
The Snow Mountain cat litter box offers some great features, and it might be a good replacement for your current litter box or be a great box to start with if you just got a pet for your home. We’re going to cover the ins and outs of this product, so you can determine if it is right for you.
What You Should Know?
Pidan Studio designed this cat litter box as an anti-bacterial litter control product. That means it does more than just contain your cat’s waste. It also kills germs to make for a cleaner, healthier environment for you and your pets. It comes with a disposable litter tray, which makes the box easy to clean.
The included crystal balls are of the low tracking variety, ensuring that your cat makes very little mess when it uses the litter box. It also includes a plastic lining to ensure that your cat leaves the floor clean after using the litter box.
Why We Liked The Snow Mountain Litter Box?
There are a lot of things to like about this particular litter box. Let’s look at a few of the most notable features:
- Anti-Bacterial Design– You want to keep your cat healthy, and the anti-bacterial feature kills germs fast to keep your cat protected from all the contaminants that tend to lurk inside litter.
- Environmentally Friendly- This litter boxes uses materials that are safe for the environment, which minimizes hazards and allow you to do your part to protect the Earth.
- Spacious- This is a litter box you can use for your cat no matter how big it gets. It has lots of space to accommodate your cat as it grows, so you can make a one-time investment and really get your money’s worth out of it. It’s beneficial to your cat to keep using the same litter box, says the Humane Society, since cats can have a tough time adapting to a new litter box once they have gotten used to using the same one for a while.
- Easy to Clean– This is one of the most convenient and easy to clean litter boxes. All it takes to clean it is to smooth out the litter, take off the lid and replace the litter tray with a new one. That’s just three steps and no mess to clean up, making it a very simple and stress-free litter box to deal with. The entire process takes about a minute. WebMD recommends cleaning your cat’s litter box regularly to keep it smelling pleasant for both you and your cat. So, if the box is easy to clean, that will make it that much simpler to keep clean.
- Low-Mess Design– We also love the way this box is designed to prevent messes. The edge retracts inward to prevent splashing and to keep the litter box from leaking.
- Low Tracking- The litter box includes a footboard and a set of vertical stripes. These do a great job of pulling the litter off of your cat’s paws and keeping the cat from tracking litter across the floor.
We highly recommend this litter box. It has a lot going for it, and as you can see from all the features it includes, it will make life a lot easier for you. You’ll have fewer messes to clean up and a lot easier time getting it clean than you would with most competing litter boxes.