Cool Siamese Cat Names:
- Ajax – Ajax is the name of a new technology in the world of software.
- Alchemy – If you love science, alchemy is an excellent name for your cat.
- Alley – If you dream of an alley fill of mystery, this is the name for the cat.
- Aristotle – Aristotle was a great philosopher, and your cat could wear this name.
- Arturo – Arturo was the name of a great king, but you cat could have a piece of this.
- Asia – Asia is another excellent name for a pet.
- Auxana – This weird name could be used by your cat as well.
- Baker – A baker can do something good for you, and your cat could use this name.
- Bebe – This amazing Spanish name could be the next big thing for your dog.
- Bella – This Spanish name is just gorgeous, and your cat will love it.
Cat Names From Movies
- Raja – This is an amazing character from the movie Aladdin.
- Dina – This is the interesting name of a character from Alice in Wonderland.
- Marie – This is the interesting name of a character from Aristocrats.
- Lucifer – This is the interesting name of a character from Cinderella.
- Pom-Pom – This is the interesting name of a character from Cinderella II.
- Am – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
- Wi – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
- Figaro – This is the interesting name of a character from Pinocchio.
- Gideon – This is the interesting name of a character from Pinocchio.
- Sabor – This is the interesting name of a character from Tarzan.
- Mike – One of the main characters of the Godfather I.
Funny Cat Names
- Bingo – This funny name has a Spanish origin that you will love.
- Bond – This awesome name reminds me of James Bond too.
- Burger – This funny name will make your friends laugh right away.
- Boss – Boss could be another great name that your pet should use now.
- Churchill – This is the famous name that your cat should get today.
- Brownie – This delicious name should be part of any cat out there.
- Buffalo Bill – This character is awesome and your cat might reap the rewards.
- Dickens – Charles Dickens was a famous writer.
- Hansel – One of my friends, whom I miss a lot, is called Hansel.
- Hamlet –This character is part of Shakespeare’s glory.
- Trinity – This could be an awesome name for you.
Siamese Names Based On Character
These names are a bit profound. At any rate here they are
- Fury – If you kitten likes to nibble on your fingers, here you go.
- Envy – Kittens get jealous too, and at some point they want your attention just like little babies.
- Happy – This name is a bit simplistic, but it gets the job done.
- Brainy – Some kittens can open jars and find things that you hide. Brainy is the name for them.
- Loco – Loco is spanish for crazy for all of those that do not know.
- Dream – Kittens love to sleep and daydream. This couldn`t hurt.
- Cuddles – While it takes time for a kitten to get used to you, once they cuddle with you, you`re set for life.
- Frady – Never heard of the saying, “Don`t be a frady cat.”? Now you have.
- Fork – This name is for kittens who have a large appetite.
- Thing 1 – This name is very creative, and it`s for kittens who get into everything.
Siamese Names Based On Appearance
- Shorty – This name is for kittens who don`t appear to be growing.
- Lanky – Kittens can grow into very skinny cats.
- Tumbleweed – If you have a cat who looks like a ball of hay, there you go.
- Snowball – This is a pretty common name for white cats.
- Gordo – This name is for a kitten who is a bit on the large side.
- Rainbow – Due to genetics, some kittens are very multi-colored.
- Lima Bean – This name is for an oddly-shaped kitten.
- Frost – If you got a gray kitten, this name will work.
- Eyeball – Almost all kittens have very big eyes.
- Whiskers – There are so many cats with this name, but it’s a classic.
Siamese Names Based On Color
- Solid – This name is defintely for a kitten with a consistent color.
- Cinnamon – If you have a brown cat, here you go.
- Cloud – This is also a name popular for white kittens.
- Night – It is common but popular among black kittens.
- Steel – Gray kittens are a marvel to look at, so steel works just fine for tough kittens.
- Marble – This color is mostly associated with tabby cats.
- Tuxedo – Kittens with a black coat and white paws are normally called Tuxedo cats.
- Yogurt – A cat with a peach color can easily go by this name.
- Sour Cream – Some rare breeds of kittens have a whitish-green color. This definitely fits.
- Wolfie – A cat with a gray and white coat pattern looks almost like a wolf.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's a good name for Siamese cat?
Sapphire or Tao could be great name options for your Siamese cat, as the vivid deep blue eyes are a signature trait and there are many memorable cats in literature.
Alternatively, you could also consider unique names to perfectly capture her undeniable charm and radiance.
What is the rarest cat names?
The rarest cat names are Tigress, Honeybee, Oreo, and Onyx.
What are the names of the Siamese cats in Aristocats?
Shun Gon and Marie are the two Siamese cats featured in Disney’s The Aristocats. They both play a key role in the film, with Shun Gon playing piano and percussion with chopsticks and paws. Marie is the kitten of Duchess and is the youngest of the cats. She is often seen as the leader of the kittens, and is always looking out for her siblings. She is also the one who comes up with the plan to get back to work.
What is unique about Siamese cats?
Siamese cats are a unique breed, originating in Thailand where they were favored by royalty. They are known for their friendly, affectionate personalities, intelligence and social nature, as well as their unusually large, pointy ears and color points.
This beautiful breed is a natural mutation that makes it highly recognizable and desirable.
What factors should I consider when choosing a Siamese cat name?
When choosing a Siamese cat name, take into account the cat’s personality, physical traits and what resonates with you to find an ideal moniker. Think about the cat’s unique characteristics and what you like about them. Consider the breed’s history and culture, and look for inspiration from books, movies, and other sources. Finally, pick a name that you and your cat will both love.