An orange kitten is unique on its own. That’s why you should find a name that would be a a good fit.
Whether its a male or female, finding the best name for your beloved ginger cat or orange tabby cat can be a really hard task, especially when their name should have something special to say about their unique orange fur or character.
Cute Orange kitten Names
- Orange– Very straight forward and right to the point.
- Portokale– Means orange in greek.
- Ember- Only for the fiery orange ones.
- Alani- Which in Hawaiian is the orange blossom tree.
- Amber- In glassware, it’s a dark orange color.
- Dorito- Our favorite orange snack.
- Garfield- Τhe famous cat from the movie ”Garfield” whose color is orange.
- Paprika- It is a sweet orange spice.
- Peaches- Orange fruits that are delicious!
- Poppy- Referring to the red/orange poppy flowers.
- Pooh- From the cartoon ”Winnie the pooh” in which pooh is an orange fluffy bear.
- Prince harry- Since prince harry has orange hair.
- Pumpkin- Our halloween special…a pumpkin!
- Red- What is there to say?!
- Rosy- Gaelic, meaning ”Red king”.
- Roughy- Like the very scary looking orange fish.
- Rusty- The color of oxidized metal…orange and red.
- Rufus- Means red in latin.
- Rojo- Means red in spanish.
- Saffron- Another orange spice which comes from the flower ”Crocus Sativus”.
- Russet- A dark brown color with a reddish- orange tone.
- Sandy- Sand is golden and many times under the sun seems to be having a tone of orange.
- Scarlet- A brilliant red color with a tone of orange.
- Sherbert- An iced dessert, only for the sweetest kitten.
- Tiger- Might lack the size,but its spirit matches that of a tiger.
- Tulip- A flower which comes out in many colors including the beautiful orange/red.
- Treasure- In the pop culture, treasures are usually depicted as gold/orange.
- Vincent- Like the famous artist ”Vincent Van Gogh” who was a redhead.
- Tabasco- Hot sauce made of tabasco in colors of Fiery red and a tone of orange.
- Charmander- The cute little pokemon, as orange as fire (and he has a tale with a little flame on it too!)
- Nemo- Like the very popular cartoon clown fish nemo.
- Black- A kinda funny reference name to the ”orange is the new black” TV show.
- Kenny- The character from the cartoon series South Park, that is always wearing an orange suit.
- Carrot- A classic orange vegetable.
- Haz- Short for Hazman suits, which are usually orange.
- Pennie- All pennies have a light brownish orange color.
- Ernie- The orange muppet from sesame street.
- Beeker- Another muppet with orange hair.
- Sacral- Reffering to a chakra, this particular chakra is depicted as orange.
- Foxy- Matches a kitten with a big fluffy tail perfectly, just like a fox.
- Bell- An orange colored pepper.
- Monarch- Referring to the monarch butterflies,perhaps the most beautiful butterflies out there…and they are orange!
- Mango- Just like the mango fruit.
- Dono- When your cat resembles Claudia Donovan’s orange hair.
- Αpri- Orange like an appricot.
- Lilie- Resembling the fire red and tiger orange colored flower.
- B- ball- Referring to an orange basketball.
- Nectar- Like a nectarine fruit..
- Clementine- How sweet and juicy is your cat?
- Sunset- The time of the evening when the sun meets the horizon and the orange color is just so beautiful!
- Tic- tac- Everyone’s favorite tic- tacs are the orange ones.
- Coral- The color is kind of pink with a tone of orange.
- Chipmunk- It’s so cute when your cat has a tone of orange on its side, just like a chipmunk.
- Crimson- Very light red color.
- Katom- Orange in Hebrew.
- Kamala- Orange in Bengali.
- Karaka- Orange in Maori.
- Daidaiiro- Orange in japanese.
- Fanta- Liking everyones favourite soda.
- Flame- What is there to say..?!
- Ginger- Those who have red hair and in this case have plus 7 souls.
- Nacho- Very similar to the Dorito but a little more light in color.
- Oren- Orange in welsh.
- Macaroni- The world’s most tasty food whose colors are light and might sometimes even resemble orange.
- Simba- The Lion from the movie ”Lion king” that as an adult has red hair on his head and golden haired body.
- Sunflower- One of the most beautiful flowers, with a yellowish orange color.
- Rajah- The orange striped tiger from ”Aladin”.
- Stimpy- The cat from ”The Ren and Stimpy Show”.
- Aslan- The majestic lion from The ”Chronicles of Narnia”.
- Toulouse- From the movie ”Aristocats”.
- Crookshanks- The orange haired witch’s pet in the ”Harry Potter” Movies.
- Jeruk- Which means orange in Indonesian.
- Ed Sheeran- Name of the red- headed famous singer.
- Marmalade- A fruit preserve which sometimes has an orange color.
- Sun- Just like our sun which is orange and yellow.
- Jupiter- The only orange colored planet in our solar system.
- Mars- Has brownish red that resembles fire colors.
- Cheeto- Another one of our favourite orange snacks.
- Mimosa– Name of the yellow/orange mimosa Cocktail.
- Conan O’Brien- Referring to the late night show presenter and his orange hair.
Cute Orange Cat Names
- Heathcliff- Popular cat from the 80’s whose fur is orange.
- Honey- Only for the sweetest kittens out there!
- Kumquat- Small Orange fruit.
- Marigold- A flower that is a beautiful yellow and orange.
- Nutmeg- Another orange spice.
- Orangina- A funny and feminine approach to the orange color.
- Persimmon- An exotic and orange colored fruit.
- Weasley- Just like Ron Weasley the read- head in the ”Harry potter” Series.
- Curry- A spice used in indian cousine, that has a really intriguing orange and kinda yellow color.
- Cheddar- Our favourite kind of cheese would make a perfect name.
- Autumn- Surely the time of the year with lots of orange colored scenery.
- Cayenne- A spice. Great for a cat with attitude.
- Chuck Norris- Only for the most macho cats out there.
- Copper- A metal that has a bit of an orange color.
- Merida- The main character of Disney’s film Brave appears to be having some locks that are orange.
- Oliver- The ginger cat from the animated movie ”Oliver and Company”
- Blazer- Needless to say that your cat is going to be blazing awesome with this name!
- Sangria- A red with a tone of orange drink, originating in Spain.
- Peter Pan- Our favorite Ginger haired pixie.
- Daredevil- When your cat reminds you of a daredevil, that pretty much always wears a fiery red and orange flaming colored jacket.
- Lady- bug- For a female kitten,the beautiful red and sometimes orange bug that comes out at spring.
- Cinnamon- A spice whose color is brownish orange.
- Mayo- Named after mayo sauce, that can be light orange when mixed with ketchup and mustard, which gives us thousand island dressing. Yummy!
- Daphne- The orange haired character from ”Scooby- doo” cartoons.
- Ariel- Just like the red/orange haired mermaid.
- Hercules- A fitting name for a male kitten. Hercules is depicted with orange hair in the disney classic.
- Ivy- Resembling the comics character Poison Ivy.
- Naruto- Based on the anime ”Naruto”,much fitting a stealthy ninja kitten.
- Ichigo- Another orange haired character from a Japanese anime cartoon.
Badass Orange Cat Names
- Caramel- A fitting name for your sweet little kitten.
- Chili- A pepper which comes in colors of red and orange.
- Daisy- Referring to the orange daisy flowers.
- Muffin- Just like a sweet little muffin that comes in a typical brownish and orange color.
- Pebbles- An orange haired character from “The Flintstones” cartoon.
- Sunkissed- What is there to say?! A kitten that has been kissed by the sun and got blessed with its beautiful colors.
- Tin- tin- The famous comic hero with orange hair.
- Pharaoh- Brings in mind the orange colors of the Egyptian desserts.
- Cheyenne- Stands for the orange cheyenne pepper.
- Flash- The Marvel super hero with his Red/Orange suit, the best name for a fast and frisky kitten!
- Firefox- Resembling the cute cartoon fox web browser logo..
- Lantana- A tropical plant that is orange in color.
- Hobbes- The orange cat from ”Calvin and Hobbes” comic.
- Vatra- means fire in Croatian.
- Lois- As in Lois from the Family Guy cartoon.
- Mai- tai- The mai tai cocktail is orange.
- Pineapple- A mostly yellow fruit but with a tinge of orange.
- Sophie- Named after the famous actor from Game of Thrones and her remarkable fiery orange hair.
- Citrus- Most citrus fruit are orange in color.
- Fuego- Means fire in spanish.
- Tann- Has your kitty been sunbathing for too long?.
- FireFur- The name says it all. A cat whose fur looks like it’s on fire.
- Flare- Look up in the sky! Its a flare!…. Naahhhh… It’s just my kitten sitting on the ceiling fan.
- Firefly- Those beautiful bugs that light up the darkness.
- Hocus pocus- From the all time classic movie with the orange haired witch.
- Igni- Short for ignition or ignite.
- Archie – Stans for Archie Andrew in the comic.
- Chester- The official Cheetos snack mascot.
- OJ- Short of orange- juice. So funny and so catchy!!
- Floga- Flame in greek.
- Pepper Ann- The red- head character from late ’90s Disney cartoon.
- Firecracker- A nickname for an oranged fur kitten with an explosive spirit.
- Pippin- The orange haired hobbit from The lord of the rings.
- Merry- Pippin’s brother. Also orange haired!
- Mad Hatter- The crazy orange haired character from ”Alice in wonderland”.
- Ignis- Means fire in Latin.
- Bumblebee- The orange/yellow transformer in the ”Transformers” movie and cartoon.
- Slammer- Named after the alabama slammer red/orange cocktail.
- Roni- A cool name for an orange cat.
- Ferret- Just like a reddish fire ferret, with its amazing fur.
- Jamra- Means ember in Arabic.
Orange and White Cat Names
- Blofeld- The white cat belonging to James Bond’s nemesis has no name
- Casper– The friendly ghost offers another good name for pop culture lovers.
- White Lightning- This is another powerful name that is fitting for a white, male cat.
- ce Man- Whether you are naming your cat after a character from the X-Men or from Top Gun, the name fits white cats.
- Bear- Pick this one when your cat reminds you of a polar bear.
- Yeti- You could choose a name that belongs to the abominable snowman.
- Snoopy- Why not pick the name of a famous white dog for your white cat?
- Everest- You could name your cat after the highest peak in the world.
- Avalanche- The falling wall of snow and ice is another strong snow name for cats.
- Nimbus- You may want to name your cat after the fluffy, white cloud.
- Stormy- Strong weather names make great choices for male cats.
- Q-Tip- This is a fun name for any white cat.
- Blanc- It’s French for white.
- Shiro- This one means white in Japanese.
- Blizzard- The power of a snowstorm is an evocative name for a male kitty.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some famous orange cats?
Famous orange cats include Jorts the social media star, Milo from Milo and Otis, Morris the Cat from Friskies commercials, Crookshanks from Harry Potter, and Garfield.
Although not all tabby cats are orange, these iconic felines are definitely memorable.
What are some examples of fiery fur-inspired names for orange cats?
Embrace the warm energy of an orange cat with fiery fur-inspired names like Helios, Ra, Yolks, RedGinger, and Spark.
Can you provide a few pop culture-inspired names for orange cats?
Garfield, Simba, Goose, and Matisse are all perfect names for an orange kitty!
What are some nature-inspired names for ginger cats?
Autumn, Sunset, Mars, and Jupiter are perfect choices for naming your ginger cat, inspired by the beauty of nature.
The names evoke the beauty of the natural world, from the changing of seasons to the distant planets in the night sky. They are also unique and memorable, making them ideal for a beloved pet.
Can you give some examples of international orange cat names?
Opt for a unique international name for your orange cat - try French or German words for “orange” or look into Irish names related to red or fire.